On Sale September 17th
Life is an adventure. If you are among the one-in-five people dealing with a disorder—like anxiety, depression, or addiction—you’re in for a bumpy ride. The stigma that comes hand-in-hand with mental illness can be isolating, scary, and embarrassing—and the symptoms may derail your social life, education, and career.
Everything Is Going to Be OK is your guide to taking control of your mental health. It will put you in the driver’s seat and allow you to map out a plan from diagnosis to treatment to recovery. In this refreshingly honest and empowering book, Ashley Womble, MPH, turns research into real-world advice and inspiration, helping you to:
· Tackle Your Symptoms with Treatments That Really Work
· Find a Therapist Who Gets You
· Hack Your Mental Health Care Bills
· Practice Legit Self-Care
· Build an A-List Support System and Ditch the Haters
· Ace Your Mental Health on Campus or at the Office
With Everything Is Going to Be OK you’ll be well on your way to living the happy and healthy life you’ve always wanted.